| The MicroSymat is a super compact electromechanical guiding system designed specifically for narrow-web guiding applications. This single-roll offset pivot guide is available with two standard roller faces: 3.15" (80 mm), and 3.94" (100 mm), with diameters of 1.97”, 2.95” and 3.94” (50 mm, 75 mm and 100 mm). Maximum allowed tension is 22.5 lbf (100 N).
Depending on your needs and sensor(s) selected, the MicroSymat delivers precise, reliable operation in edge, center or line guide applications. A Servo-Center transducer provides automatic guide centering to speed the setup and threading process, resulting in minimum downtime and reduced waste.
- Compact design for highly accurate guiding under tight space constraints.
- Fully proportional for fast, accurate guiding.
- Cantilevered mounting for quick and easy web insertion.
- Very high frequency response.
- Precise actuator and DC servomotor.
- Durable construction for low maintenance and long-lasting reliability.
- Servo-Center transducer speeds setup and threading.
- All standard Fife sensors and processors can be used for edge, center or line guiding.
Minimum 1.97" (50 mm)
Maximum 3.94" (100 mm)
±0.32" (8 mm)
Maximum Allowed Tension:
Up to 22.5 lbf (100 N)