What kind of difference will you see using these affordable pad shafts in your web process? You’ll find these shafts have excellent torque capacity for their size and weight. Pad shafts are best utilized for light to medium duty roll requirements in both unwind and rewind applications. The shafts use molded rubber pads for the gripping elements and are constructed of standard steel, alloy steel, aluminum or a lightweight composite, depending on usage requirements. Best suited for lighter rolls with up to 72" (1800 mm) web width, pad shafts can be used with fiber, plastic or steel cores. Simple modular construction and standardized components mean quick off-the-shelf spares, service, and easy in-plant maintenance when necessary. Tidland’s Series 300 Pad Shaft is an economical choice for many converting applications. Designed for light- to medium-duty in 1" to 6" (25 mm to 152 mm) ID cores, the shaft will give you superior holding power, and torque capacity at all speeds.
- Pad-Style design provides excellent torque capacity for shafts of its size and weight.
- Journal detail can be customized to fit existing equipment.
- Available in many sizes to accommodate any converting application
- Faster, easier shaft handling maximizes productivity.
- Durable construction designed to withstand abuse and abrasion.
- Manufactured to your specifications.