TSA and LCA load cell amplifiers
The new TSA and LCA load cell amplifiers provide superior drift and linearity performance for maximum accuracy when measuring the tension of a moving web, wire, or strand.
Both products feature a gain adjustment range of 8:1, and a tare adjustment up to 50% of the combined load cell rating, giving you access to the entire tension sensing range of any load cell. The TSA offers selectable 115/230 VDC input and the LCA offers 24 VDC input.
- Process improvement through repeatable machine settings.
- Superior drift and linearity performance for accuracy.
- Selectable 0 to10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mADC analog output.
- Convenient DIN rail mounting.
· Supply Voltage:
· TSA: 115/230 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 6VA, switch selectable
· LCA: 24 vdc ±10%, 50/60 Hz, 2VA
· Tension Reference:0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mADC